Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some Relief

Isn't it nice when you fill up your gas tank that it is only eating $30 for a tank than the $60 I was paying just a few weeks ago. I really though as soon as the election was over, the gas prices would sky rocket again. I am enjoying only having to pay a dollar something for my gallon of gas! Yee-haw!

Relief is also being seen in the Kindergarten classroom, these days. We hit day 60 today and I finally feel as if I understnad a little of what I am doing-don't get me wrong, each day I realize something I need to try different, but at night I am not super stressed on what I need to accomplish, which makes my nights more meaningful with my kiddos. Although, I have to admit that tonight I was just exhausted and only read one book to Merrick and Macy before putting Macy down for bed. I then had merrick watch my computer as I was introduced to a website today that has books being read online (like Reading Rainbow)-Thanks Amy! Merrick got three more books read to her, so I didn't feel guilty and so I could just lay and watch Grey's Anatomy. I even fell asleep during it that is how tired I am.

Not much new around here. Cole is sad each night as his outside time becomes less and less every day. Merrick is getting more used to her days with daddy and days with Barbie. Macy is growing, growing, growing-but still no tooth. She is still in my room, but is outgrowing her bed way too fast and we really need to get her in her crib-which means that my other two kids may get a switcheroo with the rooms. Long story, but really thinking that Macy and Merrick can not share a room-especially after having Macy with us for so long-we waited to long. I'll keep you posted on our decsion about rooms! TGIF eve!

No comments: