Friday, November 7, 2008

Sinking Fast

Again I am sorry for the lack of blogging. I know it drives people who are addicted to reading blogs (like myself) crazy that I haven't blogged regularly. I am sorry. There are tons of excuses and reasons, but probably the number one reason is I am a tired working mom of three kids. I am completely exhausted this week and can't believe I am even up right now, got a tiny second wind (Tom is probably wishing that meant I was cleaning, but I am not). Don't know if it was the time change or the fact that we were gone all weekend, or the fact that I have a cold, who knows, but I am exhausted.

I am also sorry about the lack of pictures I have for the blog. I should have had more from the weekend, but over half didn't turn out. Plus, Macy was the fussiest she has been for awhile this past weekend. Guess she really doesn't like to be out of her routine (she's a lot like her mommy I think-a home body-nothing wrong with that). So I didn't get many pictures. Whenever I am home I like to get pictures of the kids with their grandma and grandpa or nana and bumpa, but to no avail. Little Macy wasn't having anything to do with anyone over the weekend except for mostly mommy (oh and her aunt Ashley-wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that her mommy and aunt are so much alike?) Sorry to the grandparents that they were not given much attention from Macy or mommy-it really was a stressful weekend as she was not a happy camper.

A low key weekend here as we will be catching up on sleep, cleaning the house (boy does it need it), and I will be doing some school work. Hope the rest of you stay warm-and to my Iowa and Minnesota friends, hope you didn't get too much snow (although I am a little jealous-I would love a little powdery white stuff).

No comments: