Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'


Mommy was trying to get a picture of me rolling, doesn't she know I am not a puppy and I don't roll on cue!



A rare smile for others to see of my daddy, but I see it a lot. I have him wrapped around my little finger already, but don't tell him I know!

What a weekend of milestones! Not only did Macy get to experience her first journey with food, but she also was able to experience her first journey of getting someplace using her body. She rolled over today. Tom and I were playing with her as she was doing tummy time, when zoom, over she went. We are so excited that our little girl is beginning to reach these next milestones of her life. We thank God each day for bringing us a healthy and happy baby girl. We are so excited to see what God has in store for our newest little girl!

No comments: