Teaching Sissy to dance the Turkey Tango
Teaching the audience to dance the Turkey Tango
Still teaching!
On Tuesday, Cole had his last music/art program at school. I don't know whether Cole will persue choir in middle school (although a hunch says that he probably won't) but Tuesday was the last concert that he will have as an elementary kiddo. The concert was nice-they mostly sang Thanksgiving songs. It went rather quickly, which was a great thing as the 4 year old didn't have a nap and was at her best (yes, that was sarcasm). Fortunately I was able to watch it twice (once during the day at school as an assembly and then again that night). Cole had to teach the audience how to dance the Turkey Tango, with another boy in his grade, he did a great job and really tried to ham it up! Macy was great, she didn't make a single peep! Cole, I am proud of you buddy, I could hear that beautiful low voice even with 100 other kiddos singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment