Today we are having our 4th (and hopefully final) snow day of the 2007-2008 school year. We will have to start making up days if we miss anymore due to this yucky winter weather that we continue to have. I really think Liberty was lucky and missed the heaviest amounts in the metro area (just 20 minutes to the west they had 8 inches and we only got 3 inches). I am happy and very thankful for the day off. I woke up with a terrible headache-Tom had said he would bring the phone into our room last night so when I woke up and it was 5:30 i just laid for awhile. By 5:45, I hadn't heard the phone ring and looked outside-not too bad--so I thought I would go down and watch the weather. When I got downstairs I noticed amessage on my machine-yep-no school. Tom had not brought me my phone. Good thing we have gone to an autmated system and not a phone tree like in the past-because I wouldn't have called my people.
I need to do some cleaning today as my in-laws are coming this weekend and we are having a babysitter on Friday night. Tom's bowling tournament is this Friday. He has done a great job organizing this event. We didn't make that much money but hopefully it will be a fun night. I have to be a waitress-fun, fun. Don't know that I will get too many tips being fat and pregnant-but oh well.
Cole is feeling much better-in fact he was running around all weekend. I didn't let him go to his basketball game on Saturday but daddy made him go to his hitting league. Good thing he did as he scored 24 points of the 38 points his team scored to win! Guess they needed Cole that night. Cole is still whining about taking the awful white suspension medicine-Cole has a terrible gag reflex and really can't swallow pills very well so we still have to get liquid medicine. After this round of meds, Cole informed me that next time he was going to take the pills.
I had my monthly doctor's appointment yesterday. I love these appointments because it seriously lasted 20 minutes from walking in the office to leaving. Baby's heartbeat sounds good and everything else is looking good! I am feeling much better-a little more energy and the nausea is going away (I still have a few minor incidents at night but nothing major). Next month I get to have my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. Hip, Hip, Hooray! I really can hardly wait. Although it is more to find out for Merrick who needs some time to digest-but I know Tom and I will enjoy it as well. Then we can make some plans about where baby will sleep and figure out what we need. Please pray that baby cooperates! Well i am off to start my day. Tom is sleeping but hopefully will be up soon to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment