Tuesday, September 2, 2008

6 weeks




I can hardly believe that 6 weeks ago at this very moment my contractions were getting hard enough for me to start breathing through each (little did I realize that they would get even harder in just a short little hour). Macy lightened our lives just a short little while later. She has been such a joy to have around the house. She continues to be a good baby-her cry still is pretty small and she is cooing, smiling, and searching for mommy when I walk out of view. I am enjoying my last week with her and know that she will grow so much in the next year that I am trying to enjoy each little bit now. She already has grown so much as you can see and we have quickly decided that she is on her way to being tall just like her brother and sister. Tom just said today that he was so thankful that they got his height and not mine. Merrick started at the babysitter today. She woke up ready to go, but I still had Tom take her as I didn't need the drama of crying this morning. I will go pick her up in a little bit and hope she has napped as Cole has a ball game tonight. Cole is enjoying 5th grade, we were disappointed that he choose not to run for Student Council. I think he just wants to still be a kid and not take on anything-I can't blame him for that (plus I won't have to worry about getting him to school early in the morning-hooray). All in all things are well in the Gacke house.

No comments: