Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mommy of 3 accomplished

Despite holding Macy for an hour and a half, I was able to accomplish my goal of spending atleast 30 minutes each night solely with each child. I know, Tom said that doesn't sound like much, but when you have worked all day (ok, I didn't today), have to make dinner, get kids in the bath and to bed all without the help of your hubby, it is hard to spend 30 minutes alone with each kid. I did do it tonight, granted it was just reading with them before bed, but it was all alone/one on one time. Macy wasn't even in my arms. I think Cole liked it the most as being my 10 year old, he gets the shaft at bedtime due to being able to do his routine on his own. I hope that I can continue to do this nightly, but know it may not always happen, it just feels good to connect with each one alone instead of with all of them together all the time.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I hope you enjoyed your last day at home. Good luck on Monday back at school. I'm so glad you are teaching kindegarden, you will be great!