Just a quick post to share that I have survived the first few days of Kindergarten. I do love having my own class and getting to do what I want to do. I will be honest, things are not going as smooth as I would want, but I am working on it. I have accomplished a little more each day so know that in a few weeks things will be going better. Thanks goes out to my kindergarten team. You guys are awesome and I couldn't make it through my day without you all! Thanks for keeping me up to speed on what I need to do and understanding that even when I am smiling and shaking my head I am really freaking out inside!
I also have to say thanks to Tom for holding down the fort with Macy. She has been amazing for him and I am thankful we didn't have to deal with the babysitter for her yet-thanks to our mothers we won't have to for awhile either.
Also thanks goes out to the lovely teachers at Schumacher who have provided our family with meals on Monday, today and again on Friday. It was great just heating up the meal and eating without the fuss of what I was going to make. Unfortunately each meal has also brought cookies. I am taking my stress out by eating lots of those-so I will be happy when next week I don't have those around!
No comments:
Post a Comment