Saturday, September 27, 2008

Surviving-One Day at a time!

After my third week as a Kindergarten teacher, I can still say I am surviving. I honestly thought that by week 3 I would be under more control. That was incorrect. I still am making it one day at a time. Others keep telling me that is normal, I am not feeling that way. I truly love my job and absolutely love my students, but I feel as if I failed each day. I wonder how I will feel next year at this time. Hopefully better prepared to take on this task of molding these little guys for life long learning.
My mom was here this week helping out around the house. Thanks mom for cleaning, organizing, babysitting the girls, helping with school work, and just being here to help out with tasks on our crazy evenings. I couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: