Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My lifesaver has shipped!


After tonight, I can't wait for my new sling to come. I have created a little monster (I really didn't think I was holding Macy too much). Tonight I held her straight from 6:30-8:00. finally she is sleeping but only in her bouncy, she will be ready to eat soon and then to bed in her bassinet for the night, I hope. Anyway, it is hard to accomplish much when your baby is in your arms, so I used a gift card to Baby's 'r Us to buy this sling. I hope she likes it, I think it could make my day a lot easier and to my surprise it has been shipped already so hopefully I will get it on Friday so I have the weekend to get her to like it so she will be ready to be in it on monday after my first day of work!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sara, Bob's sister had one and loved it, she actually had different ones for different outfits, that is how much she used it. Why didn't you have this with Merrick?