Saturday, March 22, 2008

Exhausted

I am just exhausted today-I am not really sure why, but I just feel tired and achy. I can't believe that Spring Break is almost over-don't know that you would be able to tell here at the Gacke's. I cleaned closets, blinds, graded papers, and spent time with the kids, but my house looks more disasterous today. I decided it was because we have been home most of the time and Merrick has rediscovered toys she had forgotten she had. So this has turned into cleaning twice as much each day-got to love 3 year olds. Tom also put in another window in our basement. We have a walk-out basement, but they didn't put any windows in-it feels like a cave down there with only the door so we put a window in the bedroom (had to to have it be considered a fourth bedroom) and now we put one in the family room area. With a little lighter paint color and a few more lights I think our basement will be a great family room (also need to get our TV fixed but just don't want to spend the 300 to do it). But of course at this moment the basement is full of drywall dust and Tom's not done yet as he needs to finish the trim work around the window inside. He got the siding put back around the window so the outside looks complete. He will be glad when we go back to school and he can have his days off by himself (but only for another 5 months because then he will be watching baby girl Gacke and Merrick twice a week!)

We still have not decided on a name for baby. I just can't get myself away from the "M" names and tom and I can't agree on one-so it will take a few more months I guess. I really wanted to settle on it-don't really know why, but just did.

Well i am off to bed as I am sure my little ones will be waking up early to go hunt for Easter eggs from the bunny. Hope you all have a very blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here or here