Saturday, March 8, 2008

FFF

Last night I watched a Feature Film for Families. Do any of you remember those films. I know my siblings do as I could name their favorite ones. We watched "On Our Own". This is the one where four siblings lose their mother and don't want to be split up in Foster Homes. They run away from the Kids home that they are being held in, until going to foster care. The oldest (who may be 14) takes their mom's car and they drive to find their uncle. If you remember these movies, they really are not well made films, but they do have some good messages. My brother, Pat loved the one called "The Buttercream Gang" and Ashley, my sister, enjoyed "Rigoletto". Of course, if any of you know me, I liked those to. Next time I go to my parents, I may have to see if they still have those so I can watch those on a Friday night as well. Can you tell that I am a momma. By the way, niether of my kids enjoyed the show--Merrick was too young and kept asking questions about the movie. She is so inquisitive and needs reasons for everything, so I think I may need to secretly watch the others on my own!

No comments: