">
" border="0" alt="" />Cole was bored and our neighbor was gone, so I thought it would be good to get out of the house for a couple of hours and go to a movie. I think it was good for Cole, but not so for mommy and Merrick. Merrick still isn't feeling well. Yes, I should have taken her to the doctor, but she says it is fine and so I move on-I don't think it really is. So, she had just woken up from nap, and I shooed her into the car to the movie. She was cold the entire time. It smelled like vomit in the theater so she complained the entire time of the awful smell. Cole enjoyed the movie along with a whole tub of popcorn (since Merrick thought the popcorn smelled like vomit, neither she nor I could eat any). It was good to get out of the house, though, after being in it for the last three days. It is now my goal to accomplish a little school work tonight and into tomorrow. I have picked up the house several times and done loads of laundry (what's the deal with laundry being more on the days we are at home). So my 5 days haven't been a total slack off. Jordan is now home and over at our house for the night-so Cole will be entertained. Merrick will hopefully be to bed early and I can accomplish something. I am trying to set up centers in my room so we will see how much I can get done. of course I realize I don't have paper for my printer so I won't get any paperwork printed. will definitely have to go to school tomorrow. Have a great rest of the weekend.
2 comments:
man theaters are always cold... Devin once coined the fraze Theater Dick... cause its so cold in there your weener shrivals...
Smelling like VOMIT now that just gross!
hope your all feeling better.oxcoxox
patricoxo
man theaters are always cold... Devin once coined the fraze Theater Dick... cause its so cold in there your weener shrivals...
Smelling like VOMIT now that just gross!
hope your all feeling better.oxcoxox
patricoxo
Post a Comment