Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My idea of Tom's days off



As you most know, Tom works nights. He works 12 hour shifts which means he has two and a half days off during the week when Cole and I are at school and Merrick is at the babysitter. Now, I have never been shy about saying he usually keeps my house clean, but in my defense, he is here alone with no kids and no one to mess things up once he cleans. I never am at home alone without kids-so I feel it is much easier for him. Well I have secretly been kind of annoyed as he hasn't been holding up the cleaning business lately. He has been busy with his projects. As you can see in the pictures, he has made the Wrigley Field sign and scoreboard. Both look great-and he put alot of time into making all the letters on the scoreboard (his mom can attest to this). But, today I am beaming because he finished these projects yesterday and cleaned my house today. It was so nice to come home to laundry done, folded and ready to be put away. The house vacuumed, swept, the main level picked up and wiped down. Such a huge relief, especially because I tutor on Wednesday evenings at the house. I made sure to thank him a lot tonight-I am glad to have my cleaning man back!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow those are awesome can I get 2!
totally rad!
patrick