Happy 3rd Birthday Merrick Elizabeth Mae! Well, the 2nd party is just winding down-ok there really wasn't a party, but Merrick is still not sleeping and I put her to bed an hour and a half ago. Wouldn't be the fact that the stack of presents she opened was fit for a princess. She didn't get to play with everything so I am sure she is stewing about that. It was fun, though. I had to laugh as after opening a few presents, she announced that her arm hurt and she couldn't open any more presents. We suggested stopping but she preceeded to finish opening all the presents from mom and dad, Nana and Bumpa and Great Grandma Joodie. I actually just found a few books I forgot to wrap so she is now reading those and I am hoping she is ready for bed.
Merrick loved all of her presents and stated that her doll play pen and paputer were her favorite (the playpen is beside her bed and the pink computer is in bed with her. Thank you to Nana and Bumpa for all the gifts-you over did it as usual. Also to Grandma Joodie-The new cabbage patch dolly was exactly what Merrick and mommy wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment