Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One thing I am not Thankful for...

and that is TIME. Where is it going. I can't believe that tommorow is Thanksgiving. I feel like it was only yesterday when I was complaining about starting school. Ughh... Now we are almost half way through the year. I feel the older I get, the faster time moves.

I am thankful for a lot though this holiday season. Mostly for all my friends and family. I am very thankful that I have two beautiful and healthy children. I am thankful that both have their own personality. I am thankful that both Tom and I enjoy our jobs. I am thankful that my parents and Tom's as they mean so much to both us and our kids. I am thankful that my siblings are happy and are in places they really want to be. The list goes on and on, as I am sure yours does as well. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with many friends and family.

Although, I said the above, my Thanksgiving will only consist of Tom, Cole, Merrick, and I. But this is exactly the way I want it to be. We always are in Iowa for Christmas, so it is nice to have this one holiday to celebrate our immediate family. We enjoy a wonderful feast (a 14.5 pound bird for 4 people, a little much don't you think?) and some even more wonderful family time. It is cold, so don't think we will be outside much, although Tom wants to finish putting out the Christmas lights. we were able to spend some time with my parents and alittle time with Tom's dad this past weekend. We went to Iowa and then to Minnesota for the Vikings game. I bought a few things for my kids for christmas-with no tax on clothing you can't go wrong. It was agreat time and the kids were pretty good with all the driving.
Well I better go, I need to clean my house as I fell asleep last night.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: