Do you ever have days where you just wish you could crawl back in bed and start the day again. No, nothing major happened today, but it just was one of those days all day today. I was exhausted yesterday so I went to bed early and got a good night sleep. I woke up this morning thinking, "I am not tired, I feel good, it is going to be a great day." Little did I know that I would get to school and everything would change. The kids were just all off. don't know if it is the weather change or what, but more than one teacher told me it was a bad day. Plus, being a SPED teacher, it seems I have to deal with twice the amount of bad day stuff between dealing with the students and then the multiple teachers I deal with on a daily basis. I was exhausted and just ready to get home tonight.
Low and behold, my little pinkalicious also got the Memo of bad day as she began melting down a minute after I walked into the babysitters house. She didn't let up until finally 8 and I try to get her to bed at 6:45. Needless to say, at about 5:45 I asked Tom if he would switch with me (I would go to work for him and he could stay with Merrick) He had only dealt with Merrick for 5 minutes and knew he wouldn't take me up on that offer!
To top if off I have had a headache all day. I just realized that I haven't had caffeine all day and maybe that is why. No wonder I had one of those days. Guess the lesson learned today was "Always drink at least one cup of caffeine a day and you won't have one of those days!"
No comments:
Post a Comment