Saturday, November 3, 2007
More Pinkalicious to Come
We had Merrick's 3rd and final 3rd birthday party today with friends and family. I am too tired to post pictures and to get into details, but it was fun! It only lasted 1 1/2 hours but that was plenty of time to have a great party and make a huge mess. Anyway, thanks Ash and Bob for coming down and helping-I do appreciate it. Sorry we didn't have anywhere comfy to sleep. I will post more tomorrow when I have an extra hour in my day (I just put Merrick to bed at 10:15 in hopes that she will sleep until 6:30 daylight savings time but I have a feeling I still will be up at 5:30 because the sun will be out. -- she took a 4 1/2 hour nap this afternoon so what do I expect?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment