Happy Mother's day to all the wonderful mother's out there. There are way too many of you to list that deserve a special greeting from me, but I do want to address my two most favorite mothers in the whole world and that is my mother and mother-in-law!
These two women are amazing moms, nanas/grandmas, and friends. Tom and I never could have made it to the point in our lives without you two. I feel, you both raised well-rounded kiddos who know what they want and work hard to get it. Because of you we have been able to thrive and enjoy our last 11 years together as a married couple. Neither of you ever gave up on us, even when we were at the young age pregnant and getting married you believed our love would carry us and it did.
Because of you we have been able to raise two beautiful vibrant children. You have provided so much more than you will ever know in the way we raise our kids. Cole, Merrick and soon Macy too love having you come visit or go to your house to visit. They respect you and have the deepest love for their nana and grandma. Thank you for all you do for them and all the help you have provided us in raising these kids.
Without you two I know I wouldn't have survived two deployments from my husband, four years of college, six moves, job changes, births, baptisms, first communions, a miscarriage, and just the everyday things you do for us to make our lives easier. Thanks for being great moms! We love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment