I can't believe that it is Saturday already. This week just flew by, of course I knew it would as I have so much going on in the last three weeks of school. I have had to let my para run with my class as I meet with teachers, parents, and finish paperwork. I still have so much to do, but know I will get it done as I always do.
Cole was to have games Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week. We played Thursday night and stomped the team 30-0. It was a strange game. Of course we were ecstatic that all the boys got huge hits, but when you bat through the batting order 2 almost 3 times in one inning, you get a little bored. I even overheard one of the players saying, "man, can't they atleast get one out". It was a good way to start our 4 day weekend, but of course due to rain we were cancelled last night. I do not like these fields in this league as the smallest amount of rain cancels games for days. We will see if we are on for today.
Merrick has been showing her true colors for the last few weeks. I am not sure if it is anticipation of baby coming or just her age. She definitely is in need of naps and of course the ball game today hits during nap time. We will see how that goes. She's enjoying outside time and ice cream with this warmer weather and of course helping to water the flowers!
Tom's been busy doing laundry and cleaning up the yard. he loves this time of year and I can see the anticipation of him losing his days off. He seems to not want to be bothered on his days off now. He realizes that soon enough he will be a stay at home dad and not get to be alone so much! I know he will love this job to, but he will miss his free time and projects (I will too, as so much gets done with him home alone).
I have had my normal busy week with school. This week was definitely reassured me that I have made the right choice to move to kindergarten. With 6 IEP's to go ( I had to add a few as a few kids are qualifying from testing now), plus files to clean up I have got loads to still do. Friday, one of my students transferred out of our school which was sad and unexpected, but I had to gte his file completed quickly which in turn meant I had to come home as I didn't have all the paperwork at school. tom told me, "Deserves you right" which I know as I procrastinate so much, but it made for a stressful day. Looks like I will spend this weekend getting some other files cleaned up so I don't have to do it all the last day of school. I can't wait until next year when I don't have the piles of paperwork to do or atleast not the paperwork that has to be done within certain dates and by law and incompliance and such!
It has come to my serious attention that I need to finally bite the bullet and get high speed internet. Yes, I know it is long overdue, but having free dial-up has always been nice. This past week I have attempted to load pictures to my blog page with no success. Last night I tried deleting programs off my computer to see if that would help, but to no avail, so the time has come to go ahead and take the next step into the reality. I, of course, am still behind the times as others are wireless, atleast with high speed, maybe I could learn to load videos on here as well.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment