Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pregnancy, Age, Stress....

Not sure which of these is playing into my week, but I have a feeling it has something to do with all three pieces. It has been a crazy week and I am soooo exhausted. It didn't help that on Monday and Tuesday I was tired and then I didn't sleep on Tuesday night as I was so worried I would over sleep and Cole would miss going on his field trip to Jefferson City. So finally when the clock said 4:50, it was time to get up and take a shower. I also went to Missouri's state capital for the day (but thanks to my principal, I didn't have to ride the bus, I rode with him and another teacher)! It was a great trip and the kids had a blast, but this pregnant momma forgot to charge her batteries the night before so my camera was dead (Cole was devastated as all the kids had brought their cameras and were taking picture after picture). Then walking around all day, getting home later than planned, meeting Tom who had to work but had Merrick and getting home to feed two hungry children at 7:00 meant I hit the sack by 9:00. Of course I still proceeded to wake up every 2 hours to change positions or make a trip to the bathroom. 10 1/2 weeks left and my body is feeling it! Needless to say I am still tired and to top it off it is field day at Schumacher tomorrow. Another tiring day, then my parents are coming and cole has a baseball game tomorrow night at 7:30. I wish I could say I am ready for summer, but this foolish girl is teaching summer school again (with baby #3 we thought the money would be nice). Plus I need to pack up, move rooms, and I am beginning to feel guilty as we haven't spent any time preparing for Macy's arrival. Guess it is just a little glimpse at what the life of a 3rd child (baby of the family) will be like. Well I am just rambling, but wanted you to all know that I am alive, just exhausted and ready for a good night sleep (I know, that may not come for another year, but it is wishful thinking. Good night!

No comments: