Monday, May 19, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

My parents were in town and yes, someone was spoiled. Guess what, it wasn't my kiddos (ok, they were a little) but it definitely was me. My mom wanted to help me out as I have been whining about not doing anything for little Macy. She hooked me up with some essentials and I am very thankful-of course I told her not to worry about it, but when my mom has it in her head to get stuff she just does. Thanks Nana for getting me ready (and Bumpa for supplying the funds!).

Not only did she buy me things, she started rearranging Merrick's room. Now I have an idea of what it may look like. Thanks mom, for always doing so much. I do appreciate all you do for me. Now, if I can get Tom to paint and then we can get the crib up and closet cleaned and a shelf added in the closet, we may be closer to be prepared for Macy's arrival. My sister is coming on Sunday/Monday and she volunteered to help-so if I can get the paint bought, maybe Tom will move the furniture and she and I can paint. We will see.

I still have a ton to accomplish this week though with school work, my goal is to have school work done this week-we will see if this happens. You know me, last minute girl.

No comments: