Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Feeling Blue as I am still a 2!

Yes, that is right, I am still dialated only to a two. I was hoping for a little more positive news, but nothing. I did go from 50% effaced to 75% effaced so I guess it was a little movement, but I am getting tired of not having meaningful contractions. Of course when I am have contractions I know they are not very strong, but feel like they are an annoyance and they are not doing their job. tonight I will have a long heart to heart with little Macy and hopefully she listens and starts to make her descend!

I told Tom that tomorrow we need to be busy all day as staying at home is making me stir crazy, even though I am sure I have lots to do but would rather be out wasting the day away-makes me less likely to think about baby. Merrick wants to go see Kung Fu Panda so I think we will hit the movies tomorrow. We still need to find a coming home outfit for Macy so we will try to find that as well. Maybe we can finish the day with a trip to the pool, we will have to see. I will keep you posted but don't count on any news any time soon!

On one final note, please think about my friend and colleague, Loralei tonight. Her mother passed away this morning. Her father passed away 5 years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her brother this evening.

No comments: