
Macy Ella Jane Gacke
Macy entered the world on July 22nd at 4:06pm. She weighed in at 7lbs. 12 ozs. and is 20 inches long. She looks exactly like brother and sister but just a little smaller -- yes that is right my 3rd baby was my smallest baby-hard to believe as I was the biggest with her, but I was happy to have a smaller baby.
Macy is doing well and we came home from the hospital this morning. We were glad our doctor made it in early, but were disappointed then to have to wait for our nurse to finally dismiss us, lots of babies were born on Tuesday so lots of mommy's were heading home today.
I made it through the birthing process with no epidural and no drugs. Tom and I played Yatzee for 6 hours (8 am-2 pm). So I wasn't in pain but for only about 2 hours. It was a long two hours but the end result was amazing and we now have completed our wonderful family. Please be patient with me for the next few weeks as I get used to three kiddos. I promise to try to post pictures-but it may not be as frequent as I would like. Thanks for all the prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment