Monday, July 21, 2008
One More Day-Ahhh-So much to do!
Just wanted to let you all know (those of you who keep checking in to see if Macy has arrived), that we will hopefully be welcoming our daughter tomorrow. We are getting induced tomorrow morning and are super excited. I went to the doctor today and since I threw up this morning and have been having a lot of nausea the last week, the doctor said, " I am on call tomorrow or next Monday." Of course I replied immediately with, "Tomorrow would be good!" So Tom and I will be heading in to the hospital at 7:00 am. My mom is already on the road to be with us! Tom doesn't know how to update the blog and I don't have a laptop, so I will try to get pictures and updates as soon as I can-but it probably won't be until Thursday if all goes well. Please think of us tomorrow. My goal will be not to have an epidural as I haven't with either of the other two-so a little extra prayers would be appreciated. Also prayers that the baby is healthy and that things go well for us! Thanks, but have to run as I have so much to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment