I have to send out a personal thank you to my wonderful mother. She left yesterday after spending over a week helping out around our house. 30 minutes after calling her to tell her we were being induced last Tuesday, my mother was in her car driving the 5 hours down here to take care of Cole and Merrick while Tom and I were in the hospital. She then stayed to help make sure I was taken care of, my kids were taken care of and that things were done around the house. I didn't lift a finger this past week as she was already doing everything. I started calling her my housekeeper as even before I was out of bed some mornings, she already had Cole's bed made or Merrick's bed made. One day, Tom had woken up late and I had run to the store, I came back to find my bed made, my bathroom wiped down, and my garbage emptied in my room. I honestly felt as if I was in a hotel and someone was cleaning up after me.
She was also such a great Nana. Macy seemed to only poop when my mother held her, but she never handed her off to me, she just changed her and went on with life. She played with Merrick, took Cole where he wanted to go, read with the kids, and made sure they had anything they wanted.
Words can't even describe my wonderful mother as she just did everything for us. I greatly appreciate everything and am so thankful that I have such a wonderful mother who can give her time to make us happy. I know that I would be more tired and irritable had she not been here doing everything for us. Thanks mom as now I feel better rested to go on and take over the household responsibilities that come with having three children. I only hope someday I can provide the same help to my kids as they become parents. Thanks mom for teaching me what it means to give unconditionly to your children. Thanks for always being there for me-in good times and bad. We love you so much and miss you already.
No comments:
Post a Comment