Thanks to my wonderful mother, otherwise known around here as Nana Magic, my M girl's room is almost complete. My mother has been busy slaving away here on Paw Paw Drive cleaning (don't think she has ever seen so much dust before), organizing (good thing she already knew that I didn't take after her) and decorating (she knows that I lack in this area as well). I am so grateful as now Macy can enter this world into a cleaner, more organized and pretty house (or atleast room). I feel better prepared although I am searching for some reason that my doctor could induce me early as I am afraid I still have to wait another 19 days (at least). I go back to her tomorrow and am trying to come up with some reason I need an induction date. She is going to be on vacation next week so I know she won't do it that soon, but maybe the week of the 21st. We will see. My mom is going to help me in my classroom tomorrow (again, thank heaven's for my mom) and then I have a doctor's appointment. I think I will take my mom shopping and out to lunch-she deserves a day away from this house-on Thursday and then we will head to Ames to pick up Tom and Cole.
Enjoy the pictures of my M and M room!
1 comment:
Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.
Post a Comment