Monday, April 21, 2008

Beautiful Weather brings better mood!

Yes, we have been enjoying this wonderful spring like weather. I just love the midwest as we can look forward to these 70 degree days and 50 degree nights (of course in an instant it could be 20 degrees with blowing snow-but hey, atleast we have had a 70 degree day the last two days). I have needed the sunshine in my life and today at school it felt so good to have that back.

Tom's busy putting in a sprinkler system-the neighbor asked him if he ever rests? I ask him the same as he came home from practice and started doing dishes-give me a break I hadn't even had a chance yet-oh well.

Cole's baseball is in full swing, we will start games on Friday and not let up until July. Guess our next few months will fly by, but that is ok-the quicker July gets here the quicker we get to meet little Macy.

Merrick is enjoying the nice weather. I took her to the park tonight and she is such a little girl, laughing and playing with the kids at the park. She is so sweet as she goes up to the other kids and says, "Do you want to play with me?" She really does need a playmate. The babysitter only has babies and our neighbor is 7 years old and more into playing with the big boys than Merrick now.

Well I suppose, I was up early this morning. I am going to get Tom's lunch together and then head to bed. Have a great week-hope you are all enjoying a sunshiny week!

No comments: