Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fun with the Fam!

My family was in Kansas City this weekend (everyone except my brother Nate-we missed you bro!) for the Twins vs. Royals games. It was terribly cold, I feel awful for them as some of them braved the frigid temperatures at the outdoor stadium for all three games (Cole was included in all three). It was so nice having the whole family together, haven't seen any of them since January so it was nice to spend a little time with them.

Huge Thanks goes out to my wonderful mother. She dusted and cleaned my main level this weekend. She knows that I am not a deep cleaner and try to keep the house picked up but don't always care about dusting as much as I should, so thanks mom. My house has been spring cleaned once again ( I really had dusted a couple weeks ago, so it hadn't been months). Also thank you to my momma for buying me a bassinet/play pen. Tom was mad as he said, "we already have a play pen" but this one has the bassinet top on it so we can use that for Macy in our bedroom for a month or two. Of course she spoiled me with a few other things for Macy as well. she also helped me figure out an arrangement for the girl's room, so I will get Tom onto painting the girl's room, cotton candy pink!

Thanks also to my dad for buying tickets to all three games. Cole had a blast and was happy that the Twins won 2 of 3 games. His favorite player didn't do well this weekend, but he got to take in three games so he had a blast.

Thank you also to Little Ashley (my sister), Uncle Pat, and Big Ashley (my sister-in-law) as Merrick had a blast playing with you all. Plus it freed Cole and I from having to be her only playmates. Merrick already misses all of you, especially Big and Little Ashley!

It was a great weekend and even though Bob, Ashley and Tom didn't like playing YATZEE with me, everyone had a great time. Can't wait to have another Fleming reunion again soon!

No comments: