Today I had my diaper shower at school. I was blessed with so many diapers. Cole counted 752 which did not include the diaper cake that one of the teacher's made-so I am guessing I hit 800 diapers and Little Macy should be set for a few months. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all my colleagues at Lillian Schumacher. You are all truly wonderful and I love working with such a caring staff.
I was able to share the shower with a fellow teacher who is having her baby in a couple weeks. She teaches Kindergarten and I hope that I am able to teach along side of her next year! Thanks Amy for sharing in this special day. I can't wait to meet Emery --you will be such a wonderful mother.
Thanks also goes out to my SPED team and the Kindergarten team for the wonderful shower. The cake was delicious and Merrick loved getting balloons when I got home. She wanted to sleep with one, but it is sitting beside her bed waiting for her tomorrow. Thanks to my SPED friends. They wanted to get me something fun, not just diapers so they gave me a Leap Frog Musical Table. Great gift, one that help Macy learn those important kindergarten skills=) It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment