Friday nights are my favorites. I just feel as if I can sit and not worry about everything. That is what I did. We rented Alvin and the Chimpmunks and got ice cream from Sheridan's-yum, yum! The whole family crashed on our bed and watched this movie (honestly, I didn't see it all, this mommy dozed). It was a great start to the weekend. The weather is suppose to be nice this weekend, which is great because I need to have some sun in my life. We are having a guy from Tom's work over with his wife to watch some UFC fight, not most excited about this because that means my Saturday will consist of cleaning, grocery shopping, and fixing food, but Tom says I need to be a little social, so I will suck it up and be social I guess.
I continue to try to move on from my let down this week. My sadness has turned to anger and I am not crying over it as much (don't get me wrong, I do tear up from time to time when others talk to me about it). I have expressed my concerns with the whole process with my principal and superintendent. I have come to the realization that this could be my last year in Liberty and hopefully God will show his plan for me over the next year.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment