Friday, April 11, 2008
Finally!
Tom finally felt little Macy moving last night. It has been so hard as she has been moving for quite some time, but I believe I just had too much cushioning for him to feel her little body move. Now she definitely is growing and after I was doing some heavy duty cleaning in, she was very active. It was good to have Tom be able to feel her, I always feel it is more real for him to feel her. Now I just can't wait for the kids to be able to feel her also. She is so much like Cole and really only is moving a lot at night when I am laying down. Although the last few days she has been more active so maybe soon they will share in the joy of feeling her kick. I had my doctor's appointment this week. Things are looking good and I think I was measuring alittle big, so Tom and I are anticipating an over 9 pounder! With Cole and Merrick 8 lb 10 oz and 8 lb 14 oz respectively I believe Macy will continue the trend of getting bigger. Good thing I plan to bottle feed, or I would never keep her full!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment