I made it through the first week of summer school. I absolutely love the fact that some of these kids will be my kiddos this fall and am so looking forward to beginning my career in Kindergarten. The first week flew by, but brought no unpacking for me. Again, I think it is my procrastination and my can't make a decision if my life depended on it-see, I have all this storage, but really want to make sure I put everything away neatly and organized-which are not my strong suits. I wish I had someone to tell me where to put things. Hopefully now that I got in the swing of things for summer, I can move on and start unpacking.
We have a busy weekend-well the boys do. They are heading to Nevada, MO today for a b-ball tourney. It is about 2 hours south of here. They are staying in a cabin on the ball fields, so I decided not to head down with them for a few reasons. The last few times I have sat in the sun for long periods of time, I have had some contractions-I still have 6 weeks to go, so don't really want to send myself into pre-term labor. So, I decided that instead of being in the sun for two full days, I will head down tomorrow for just one day of baseball. Second, I just didn't want to stay in a hotel with just Merrick. Others offered for me to stay with them, but with Merrick's head banging, I just didn't want to say yes. Finally, Merrick for two days in the sun with no nap and stuck on a ball field. Need I say more. So, we will wish them luck and send them on our way.
As for Merrick and I, we will run some errands. Her pool broke already after only one set up so we are heading back to Toys R Us to exchange it for another one. We will then probably set it up so she can swim a little more. We will also work on cleaning her closet and putting away some clothes that don't fit. Maybe even head out looking for another dresser as we will need another with the two girls.
Hope you all have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment