Cole had his tournament in Nevada over the weekend. I know I already posted that the boys got 4th out of 14 teams- so we were pretty happy. Cole did amazing. He was 9 for 12 at the plate and he pitched the entire 6 innings of Game 2 on Sunday. He did awesome with 10 strikeouts and only held the other team to 3 runs. We are so proud of you Cole for your performance on and off the field.
We are now on a baseball stretch (7 games in 9 days). We won last night and they are playing again tonight. I opted out of the 7:45 game tonight-but will look forward to games still to come on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday! After Tuesday we will begin our end of the year tournament for the season. We also will be playing a tourney in July and then take a week or two off before fall ball will start. It's never ending until November. I am thankful Tom is the coach as then I can let him take care of everything.
Nothing new around the rest of the house. Merrick is enjoying the summer and playing outside. She is anxious to go swimming (not in her little pool). Hopefully daddy can take her tomorrow so that she can get out of the house for a little bit. Only 11 days left of summer school-I better get busy. My neighbor, Elva started going through a box of donated items a parent gave me so that was helpful-I just need to go through my own, I know!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment