Thursday, June 5, 2008
Lead Foot
Yes, it is true, after posting not even two weeks ago, I was pulled over again today. Only it was worse, I was going 20 over in a construction zone. No, I didn't realize that I was going 20 over in the construction zone, but I was. My tears sure didn't work, nor did the fact that I tried to use the 8 month pregnant, needing to get home as I have been sick and I needed to get to a bathroom. He wrote the ticket and said, "You need to sign this, please be careful." and left. No sympathy for this crying pregnant lady. Guess I should have stayed in bed this morning. Of course, the reason I was out was I was to get my hair cut at 9:00. When I got to the place, the lady who does my hair was not going to be in until 10:00-so Tom wanted to go out to the Legends so I decided not to wait. So now, not only do I have a seriously expensive ticket to pay, my insurance is going up, and I still have crappy hair. Should have layed low one more day-would have been a better choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment