Saturday, June 21, 2008
Update
It is now 11:00 pm and I still have not started the closet in Merrick's room. Guess I will let this weekend slip by without conquering it once again. Ughhh... Merrick and I ran to the store after supper to get some much needed milk-then a quick run into JCPenney's, to QT for some gas and back home. Once home, I dug out my swing and searched for some other toys. In this quest I came across Cole's old wooden train set (cheap -fake version of the Thomas the tank set) and I thought, oh this would be good for discovery time at school. I took it out, which was not the smartest thing to do as then Merrick saw it and so a half an hour later the track was together and we were playing. Then I got a phone call-stayed on the phone for a long time while Merrick and I played train. Then Tom called and needed to vent a little (since I am working, he works nights and we have baseball so much, we haven't had a lot of alone time to talk) so we talked for a very long time and before we knew it it was 10:30 and Merrick was still awake and Cole and Jordan were still not back from the ball game. I had promised Merrick three books, so I read her three books (thank goodness they were short ones) and then the boys came home. They are playing outside for a bit as my neighbor asked them to. I will be having them come in soon and straight to bed as I am tired. So once again procrastination got the best of me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment