Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Lazy Weekend

So this had to be my last lazy weekend before Macy enters this world. I say this as I am 36 weeks today and still have loads to do, but by my laziness this weekend, I can tell you that this baby is not coming any time soon as I have no desire to do any nesting (maybe the reason I have always had to be induced-never have had the feeling of nesting)! This was Tom's weekend off and it was wonderful just to spend it with him-of course we had games Friday, Saturday, and Sunday so we were on the ball field much of the time. The boys didn't play well on Friday and lost and then lost again on Saturday. We started our tournament today and the boys did awesome with an 11-1 victory over the team we lost to on Friday night, so that really boosted our spirits. We play again tomorrow night and if we win we will have a few nights off-if we lose I believe we play again on Tuesday. There is a small end in sight as Tom and Cole leave for New York with my family on Sunday so they will be done with baseball for this season on Thursday. We of course have a World Series to play in the weekend I am due so baseball isn't over, but atleast it is for me as I hope to have had Macy before the World Series starts and I won't drag my newborn to the field for hours of baseball.

Summer school is almost over-only 3 days left. Then we have a block party on the 4th of July, then my parents come down. My mom is staying with me for the week while Tom and Cole head to Yankee Stadium, Cooperstown, and Cleveland for a baseball trip with my dad, sister and her boyfriend, and brother and sister-in-law. My goal was to have more done when my mom came down, but it didn't happen, so she will get me organized and do the nesting for me. Hopefully she can help me finish some bulletin boards for my classroom as well.

I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and will start going weekly to the doctor-fun, fun. Tom thinks I need to start whining to the doctor so maybe she will induce me early, I honestly though, don't feel that bad. I got a cold this week, but nothing major. So we will wait to see. I hope to get some pictures posted of fun things we will do this summer after summer school. We will see. Have a great week!

No comments: