This weekend has been filled with thinking about lots of numbers..
8 days left of teaching summer school!
3 games in regular league play left
5 weeks until my official due date
35 days left of being pregnant
The list could go on and on. I just think wow, where in the world did the time go. I am getting a little worried. I only have 8 days to unpack and work on my room. I have done some (again thanks to Elva) but still have plenty more to do and only a little time to do it.
I only have 5 weeks or 35 days left to prepare for Macy. I still haven't conquered the girls bedrooms. Things just keep coming up that make me put it off. It is another goal for tonight as Cole and Jordan are off to the Royals game with the neighbor. Tomorrow I offered to babysit a 6 month old so his family could go to Oceans of Fun plus I have Jordan this weekend, so we will see if it really gets accomplished. I also need to buy a new nightgown and robe for the hospital. I just really enjoy having my own to be in-makes me feel a little better. Baby #3 really is coming in a more relaxed manner than ever so I am sure it will all get done. I did have a doctor's appointment this week. Nothing new-I go back in two weeks and at that point will be going weekly and being checked regularly. I always get excited for the first time to see if I am beginning to dialate at all but as you all know I have never began labor on my own, so I am guessing that dialation will not have begun and I will still be enjoying the lovely heat in this big ol preggo body at the end of July. I definitely have not "dropped" yet, but never felt like I did with Merrick either so who knows.
Cole's had ball games Friday and Saturday (Thursday was rained out). They won both games and Cole has done well in both. Today I definitely could see him trying to hit another home run as we were on the same field as he was the last time he hit one over the fence. Plus, Jordan, his best friend, was there watchign so I think he wanted to show off a little. A boy on his team downloaded walk up songs for each of the boys so it is fun seeing them walk out to the batters box jamming to their song (yes, even a few slowly stride out to the plate to enjoy the song and attention a little more). The boys have seem definitely motivated by it. Tom's got the boys heading to a World Series over the weekend that I am due. It is just in Kearney so only 10 minutes from our house if I need him.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment