Sunday, June 8, 2008
Pack Rat
I am a pack rat, I have a hard time getting rid of things. Probably a lot of reason that I am so unorganized because I just can't get rid of things and let it pile up. Over the last 11 years, Tom and I have moved 6 times. This past move brought us to a smaller house, which has meant, I actually have been getting rid of things more. When we left the farm, we took three huge loads to Good Will or the Disabled Veterans. Well, today, I realize that now I know why I am a pack rat, because when you get rid of something and then you need it you fret over the fact that you got rid of it. Today, I am dwelling on jumbo wooden blocks. We purchased these for Cole when he was probably 3 (he's 10 now). I don't remember when, but sometime we have gotten rid of these. Now I am going into a kindergarten classroom and I would love to have these blocks back. I remember when I came across the blocks (I believe I was at Target) and they were so cheap and reminded me of the blocks I had at my parent's house. I was so excited. Now, I wish I had them back. Oh well, I guess I will have to purchase some new ones, but it would have been nice if I could have just brought the ones we had. See, there are reasons I keep so much, you really may just need it someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment