Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!


Even though my wonderful mother never reads this blog I felt that she deserved a little recognition on this beautiful day. My mother is definitely my rock. She not only is my mom, the grandmother of my children, but also my best friend. She has always been and will always be my hero. She is the most unselfish person I have ever met. She would do anything and everything for me and my family. Whenever I need her, she is only a phone call away. Plus in my times of greatest need (the births of my babies, my moves, and my miscarriage just to name a few) she was right there by my side. She searches daily for ways to make other people's lives better. I only wish I could show her how much I appreciate her and how much her life is what I would love for mine to be. Her ability to multi-task and still keep her lips gleaming with lipstick are not things I inherited from her, but boy do I wish I had. At the age of 55, she is more beautiful than I will ever be. I know that someday, it is her who will teach my girls the joys of being a woman and the importance of always wearing lipstick and doing their hair. Thank you mom for everything you have given me in life. I hope you had the most wonderful birthday as you truly deserve it!

No comments: