Wednesday, August 6, 2008

2 Weeks Old



I can't believe that our little Macy is two weeks old. We had our two week check up today. Of course if you all remember, I was worried that Macy was growing too much. Turns out she really hasn't grown that much yet. Today she weighed 7 lbs. 14 ozs. (just two ounces more than the day she was born-although we think she probably weighed less than 7-12 as she had all that fluid in her belly). She was 21 1/4 inces long (an inch and a quarter more than when she was born). Doctor Beard says she looks great-so we won't go back until our 2 month check. Kind of sad as the next time I find out her weight she will be 2 months old already. Lucky Tom will get to take her to her appointment and deal with shots-I am so glad it isn't me! Anyway, we are so glad that we have a healthy baby!

No comments: