I have been tagged by my friend Jen Conrad (she was my rock and best friend while living in California-she helped me through Tom's second deployment-ship collision and all). I now tag my fellow bloggers, Ashley, Pat and Jen Savage.
10 things about you that are weird:
1. I check my email, my blog, and all the other blogs I read atleast 5 times a day (email probably more). I fret if I haven't checked my email for more than a couple hours.
2. I DVR lots of shows including The Young and the Restless, Big Brother, Grey's Anatomy, and Survivor.
3. The only CD's I own are Sappy 80's CD's. I am radio listener and so if it is not on the radio (93.3 in KC) I haven't heard the song.
4. I married my soul mate and each day he leaves for work, my heart hurts as I miss him.
5. I love for Tom to clip my toe nails
6. I wait to the last minute to do everything (cleaning, shopping, school work, you name it and I procrastinate-stems from not wanting to make a decision and my inner perfectionism of not getting it done right so don't do it at all).
7. I hold Macy way too much as I know this is my last baby.
8. Cole and I butt heads as we are the exact same person-Merrick and I butt heads because we are the exact opposite!
9. When I was pregnant I would go grocery shopping after the kids were in bed and always stop at Steak and Shake on my way home and get shakes for Tom and I.
10. My mom still picks out my clothes for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment