Today is my little brother's birthday. He turns 28 today and has a great evening planned at the Casino in Iowa! Pat is definitely the free spirit in our house-if things bother him, you would never know it. Pat lives life to the fullest and is living his dream of being a musician. He has found the most beautiful and caring wife and they really compliment eachother. My kids absolutely love Uncle Pat and Big Ashley as they always play with them. Someday Pat will make a great father! Pat and I have always had a love/hate relationship. We love eachother soo much that we always got under eachother's skin. Whether he was chasing me around the house with a baseball bat or even a knife, chasing eachother around the golf course with our golf clubs, or tattling on him while I was living with my parents when I was married and he was in high school, we just didn't show our love like we should have but I have always loved him. You are a wonderful person Pat and I hope you have an excellent birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment