Tuesday, August 12, 2008

3 Weeks Old




Little Miss Macy is 3 weeks old today. She is becoming a lot more alert and must be on a growing spurt. She is still a great sleeper-but has a hard time settling down at night. She hasn't made another miraculous night of sleeping since her one night, but she is doing fine for a 3 week old. I had a hard time getting a good 3 week old picture today as when I wanted to take pictures she was wanting to suck on her binky but when she was happy and alert we were either out and about (we went to school today and for a walk) or I didn't have my camera handy and by the time I did she fussed.
Cole and Merrick are doing great. I think I am ready for Cole to get back to school in some sort of routine. Merrick also needs to get back to normal schedule as her naps have been happening so late in the day that she isn't going to bed until 10:00 or later at night. Luckily she was sound asleep by about 9:15 tonight. Yeah!
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately-I don't know could be the fact that I am dealing with a newborn, a 3 1/2 year old, a 10 year old, a hubby who works nights, starting a kindergarten classroom and trying to get it ready for a sub, living on little sleep, and which do you suppose is going to go first-yes, my computer addiction. Hopefully things will settle soon and I can be a little better about posting.

No comments: