Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Nate!

That's my brother Nate in the front row with a green shirt on-sorry Nate, I don't have any other pictures of you on my computer-guess we need to see you again soon!

I wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful older brother Nathan. I missed his birthday on my blog as we were out of town and I haven't been blogging quite as much. My big brother turned 33 on Saturday, August 23rd. We missed him at the baptism but were able to baptize his niece on that day in honor of him (as Cole was baptized on his birthday 10 years ago). Unfortunately, we don't get to see Nathan nearly as much as we would like. He is living in Seattle now, working hard to get back over to school in Europe. We are so jealous that he has traveled so much and we someday hope to travel to see him. I have always looked up to my older brother. I miss our late night talks on the landing sitting on old blue. Although I am sure he got quite annoyed with me and my whining, my lack of knowledge, and my naiveness, I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks Nate for being such a great older brother and pushing me to be the best I can be. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!