Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To be a 10 year old!



Cole is very sad as summer is quickly coming to an end. It has been so hot out that he hasn't been able to play outside for the past few days. Today it finally cooled off a little-or atleast it was bearable outside. He was out playing with Jordan, Jerilynn, and Merrick and I saw that all of them had pop cans-so out I go to tell my two children that they were not to be drinking pop. But then sound of a motor stopped me. Yes, I quickly realized they were running over the empty pop cans so that they would stick to their wheels and make the motor sound. Cole has his dirt bike helmet on so I couldnt' resist the picture. Man, I remember those days-glad he was able to have some fun outside again before we are back to school! Lookin Good Coley!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.