Finally after 10 years (9 of those years were free) I have broken down and gotten some sort of high speed internet-ok, ok. I know lame as it is 2008, but I just never really wanted to pay much for the internet. I have always gotten it free from school, work, or from the AOL CD's that come in the mail. I realize that others out there are on wireless and probably have some super high speed. Well, I figure this is better than nothing. I was getting tired of not being able to download pictures as well as not being able to access sites due to sites being blocked through my free school internet, so I was on the phone disputing a charge on my cable bill and after getting that off my bill I asked how much internet was. they had a really good deal going so I jumped on board and here I am. Now, I am excited but remember I am going back to work in a week so don't get too excited that I will post any more often than I do now. But if I do decide to post, hopefully my pictures will download faster.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
The wait is over...
Finally after 10 years (9 of those years were free) I have broken down and gotten some sort of high speed internet-ok, ok. I know lame as it is 2008, but I just never really wanted to pay much for the internet. I have always gotten it free from school, work, or from the AOL CD's that come in the mail. I realize that others out there are on wireless and probably have some super high speed. Well, I figure this is better than nothing. I was getting tired of not being able to download pictures as well as not being able to access sites due to sites being blocked through my free school internet, so I was on the phone disputing a charge on my cable bill and after getting that off my bill I asked how much internet was. they had a really good deal going so I jumped on board and here I am. Now, I am excited but remember I am going back to work in a week so don't get too excited that I will post any more often than I do now. But if I do decide to post, hopefully my pictures will download faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment