Friday, August 29, 2008

Please make time stop!





I just don't know where the time is going, but it is moving way too fast. Macy is already 5 weeks old and I only have one week left to spend with her. I just don't know where the time goes. Merrick is heading back to the babysitter on Tuesday-we decided to start her a week early to get her back into routine slowly. It will also help me to be able to get a few things done (maybe get the house back in order or maybe take a nap). I am anxious to get back to school but feeling overwhelmed with what I have gotten myself into-teaching kindergarten for the first time after having a baby. Not that I ever thought teaching kindergarten or having a third child would be easy, but know that it is reality I am just nervous. Honestly I know I am going to love the job and that in itself will make it easier on me.

No comments: