Sorry for my lack of posts lately. Being a mother of 3 and a new kindergarten teacher have consumed my life over the last two weeks. Although I absolutely love both of these new endeavors, I have had my hands full so blogging has been the last thing I can think of doing at the end of a long day.
As I said we have been busy-but over the next few days I will be posting pictures of what we have been up to. Here is a quick run down:
*Cole started 5th grade-Ms. Holmberg is his teacher and so far he says she is pretty nice (of course I know she is super nice as I have worked with her for the last 4 years).
*I taught my very first two days of Kindergarten-all went well thanks to my wonderful, magnificent, long term sub-Courtney. I am now on maternity leave until Sept.8th.
*Macy turned one month old-smiles are still few and far between-but you can tell that it won't be long and she will be turning heads with her cute little smile.
*Macy was also baptized this weekend back in Sibley, which meant she met lots of aunts, uncles, grandmas, and cousins. It was great seeing everyone and thanks to our parents-the baptism was beautiful.
*Cole and Merrick got to ride the horses at Grandma and Grandpa Gacke's farm. Although Merrick got head butted by a pony on Friday, by Saturday afternoon she was back up on a horse and loving it.
I promise I have pictures of Cole's first day, Macy's baptism, and pictures of kids riding the horse but I need to run and get Cole up for school. I have lots to do today due to being gone all weekend-but Tom is around so maybe I can steal away for a few minutes and get pictures loaded for all to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment